TKGS Interact Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is too small, as long as it comes from the heart

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cutest

cutest

BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Empty
PostSubject: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 7:17 pm

BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 20081210

Boys Before Flowers (꽃보다 남자) is a 24-episode South Korean television drama broadcasted by KBS2TV in 2009. This is the Korean drama adaptation of the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango. It is the equivalent of Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden and Japan's Hana Yori Dango, and thus making it the third televised version to air on television screens.

The series revolves around a girl named, Geum Jan-di. She receives a scholarship to enter a prestigious high school, Shinwa High, after rescuing one of the students from a suicide attempt while on a laundry delivery. Once there, she sees that a group of rich and handsome boys called "F4" (short for "Flower 4") are the most popular of the students, and the whole school seems to worship them. However, the F4 bullies everyone around, and whoever does not do as they wish will receive a "red card" and are punished by the F4. Jan-di, at first, hates all of them and stands up for her fellow classmates and takes the ridicule in. Eventually, she begins to have feelings for one of them, Ji-hoo, but she also discovers that the leader of the group, Jun-pyo, is falling for her as well. This is about a love triangle among Jun Pyo, Jan-di and Ji-Hoo, and how it gets solved.

KIM BUM!! Very Happy

Last edited by cutest on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrsYUNHO
Admin
mrsYUNHO

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 7:35 pm

JI HOON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGOSHHH
HE LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE AT EP 15
AHHHH AHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EVERYONE MUST WATCH IT. BWAHAHAHAHAH
and NO ONE IS TO TOUCH MY JIHOON/HYUNJOOOOOOOOOONG K!
Back to top Go down
https://tkgsic.forumotion.com
cutest

cutest

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 7:56 pm

mrsYUNHO wrote:
JI HOON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGOSHHH
HE LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE AT EP 15
AHHHH AHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EVERYONE MUST WATCH IT. BWAHAHAHAHAH
and NO ONE IS TO TOUCH MY JIHOON/HYUNJOOOOOOOOOONG K!

I still at 8 LOL. I might just watch on KBS World.

Kim Bum!! I like Goo Hye Sun also but she's a bit old :O
Back to top Go down
mrschokyuhyun

mrschokyuhyun

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm

GAHHHH~ I was so excited to make a kgotboda namja thread and claiming everybody! Until I realised it has already been done, aw shoot how slow am I ._.

Nevermind, Minho and Mini Jihoo is mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://t-hirteendegrees.blogspot.com
Fiona

Fiona

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 5:11 pm

Bloody hell I want Yun Ji Hoo argh.
ALWAYS JOLENE SNATCH FROM ME, EVERYTHING ALSO WANT TO SNATCH EVEN RYEOWOOKIE!!!
PFFT.

Btw ah it's Ji Hoo not Ji Hoon.
Back to top Go down
mrsYUNHO
Admin
mrsYUNHO

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 7:48 pm

haha yes OK NOTED IT'S JIHOO

but then ah... 2nd thought, i shall give him to all of you la.. since i'm already takin jungmin and kyujong from ss501.
ok la jihoo/hyunjoong up for grab Very Happy HAHAHAHHAH!
Back to top Go down
https://tkgsic.forumotion.com
Fiona

Fiona

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 9:22 pm

YES HYUNJOONG IS MINE HOHOHO

He's falling sick ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자   BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOYS OVER FLOWERS/KOTBODA NAMJA 꽃보다 남자
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TKGS Interact Club :: Have fun! :: Movie/Drama-
Jump to: