TKGS Interact Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is too small, as long as it comes from the heart

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yijieeee

yijieeee

WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Empty
PostSubject: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:47 am

yeah kupped the lyrics from the "SHINee World". :D
so this shall be the official shinee thread. 8D
although i know MOST of you dont know about shinee lmao :X

FACTS about SHINee.
SHINee debuted in 25th May 2008.
There are 5 members in the group,
Lee Jinki (Onew), Lee Taemin, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho, Kim Kibum (Key)
(AND YESTERDAY WAS MINHO's BIRTHDAY!! WOOHOO! 8D)
[and no one is to steal key :D]

okay enough of facts. 8)
START THE THREAD ROLLING! WOOHOO :D

PICTURES :D
WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) 16211000001ac8ty9
WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) 000de3ek-1
WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) 0000p7ps
Back to top Go down
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:13 am

SHINee KARAOKE :D
the dorky boys in action 8D

누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)
Girls Generation
HUG
So Hot

CUTEEEEEE :D
Back to top Go down
mrsYUNHO
Admin
mrsYUNHO

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 1:33 pm

AHAHHAHA AH YEA i shall claim jonghyun first. before anyone else does.
JONGHYUN IS MINE~ WOOHOOOO. ok i'm done Very Happy

EHHHH i think i dream about them again... but i forgot my dream. SHYT WADS MY DREAMMMMM ):
Back to top Go down
https://tkgsic.forumotion.com
cutest

cutest

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 4:27 pm

Onew!! Leader tofu. Go hear Vanilla Love by Lee Hyun Ji feat. Onew hehe.
Back to top Go down
mrschokyuhyun

mrschokyuhyun

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 11:02 am

UH OH. JONGHYUN AND KEY ARE BOTH TAKEN T____T
If so, is onew taken? I want him. Very Happy

I should start an official super junior, u-kiss and big bang thread someday, hehe.

Seungri's birthday is tomorrow!
Jinki's birthday is in 3 more days!
Xiah's birthday is in 4 more days!
But I'd not be in singapore, sheeesh. No

Last edited by spartaaaa on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://t-hirteendegrees.blogspot.com
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 11:27 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO SHINee FOR WINNING THE NEWCOMER AWARD AT GOLDEN DISK AWARD!<3
Back to top Go down
cutest

cutest

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 4:58 pm

spartaaaa wrote:
UH OH. JONGHYUN AND KEY ARE BOTH TAKEN T____T
If so, is onew taken? I want him. Very Happy

I should start an official super junior, u-kiss and big bang thread someday, hehe.

Seungri's birthday is tomorrow!
Jinki's birthday is in 3 more days!
Xiah's birthday is in 4 more days!
But I'd not be in singapore, sheeesh. No

*COUGH* ONEW MINE *COUGH* Haha nevermind, can share~

I HOPE JUNSU RECEIVES MY PRESENT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrschokyuhyun

mrschokyuhyun

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 6:18 pm

cutest wrote:
*COUGH* ONEW MINE *COUGH* Haha nevermind, can share~

I HOPE JUNSU RECEIVES MY PRESENT Very Happy
Whoa. I also wanna give present T____T
Nevermind, next year. HAHAHAHA Very Happy

AWWWWW ONEW'S YOURS?! Rolling Eyes
Then I take minho, give you onew. Heh, I'm so good. -ego- Razz

PS. THE EMOTS ARE SUPER CUTE HEHEHE.
Back to top Go down
http://t-hirteendegrees.blogspot.com
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: SHINee 's Overseas Trip To Taiwan from 24/12 - 26/12   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 10:47 am

Quote :

SHINee who has debuted for only half a year but has already received the Best Newcomer Award at the MKMF, did not fail to disappoint recently as they picked up the YEPP Best Newcomer Award at the Korean Golden Disk Award, they have also been confirmed to be going coming to Taiwan on 24/12 (Wednesday) to promote their first album [AMIGO], hence becoming the third SM Entertainment group to go to Taiwan this year after their sunbaes, Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki.

SHINee who is basking under the glory of winning at two major music awards, managed to squeeze out a rare 3 days trip after much negotiations despite their increasingly hectic schedule, dedicating their Christmas which is a festival important to all Koreans to Taiwan, besides this is also the 'first Christmas' for SHINee ever since their debut. With regards to this the members all express excitedly, "Wahahahaha! We can finally go to Taiwan. Everytime we can only listen to Super Junior sunbaenim talk about how great Taiwan is and now we are also going to Taiwan too!"

SHINee whose 5 members have an average age of 17, comprises of leader Onew(18 years old) and members, Jonghyun(18 years old), Key(17years old), Minho(17 years old) and Taemin (15 years old) who are all high school student. Even though SHINee is young, each member are really multi-talented, and are indeed elites of the elites. For example, before debut, Minho was chosen as a main model at Korea's leading Deisgner Ha Saeng Baek's fashion show for his tall build and pretty looks, Taemin was a rookie who wowed all Korean dance instructors with his amazing dancing skills at the age of 14 and Jonghyun's powerful vocals has also been put to show earlier in a duet done with Jang Ri In for her first Chinese Album [I Will] in the song [Wrongly Given Love] etc.

SHINee who has captured all noona's hearts with their debut single [Noona, you are so pretty] has also became popular everywhere instantly with their unique and original 'short track dance' from the song. This trendy 'short track dance' has not only become a popular dance step for all korean teens to compete in imitating, even seniors Super Junior were also dancing to it at public performances and radio shows.

Other than that, with all the love from the 'Noona Army', SHINee's first album [The SHINee World] managed to top Korea's album sales charts and their title track [Love Like Oxygen] has also managed to received first place at popular music show Inkigayo. At the end of the year when all major artistes are coming their comebacks, SHINee still manages to stay at the 'strongest newcomer' position, even senior Dong Bang Shin Ki gave SHINee a thumbs up and praised that they are really a great and very powerful group.

Now, after working so hard in Korea for more than half a year, SHINee is finally giving their last overseas trip in 2008; and also their first Christmas holidays, to Taiwan. SHINee will be coming for an estimated length of 3 days 2 night (12/24-12/26) to promote their new repacked album [AMIGO], but because the trip to Taiwan has been last minute and it clashes with the Christmas festival, the records company will be rushing to plan all the schedules for the trip, as of now, there will be a public promotional activity, more news will be released once everything is confirmed, SHINee's first album version C [AMIGO] Asia Special Edition has also been released in Taiwan too!

Source: Avex Taiwan
Translations Credits: atlantis-x

I WANT TO GO TO TAIWAN! D:
dbsk never come to singapore
suju never come to singapore
NOW SHINee ALSO NEVER COME TO SINGAPORE D:
and shinee is celebrating christmas is taiwan. :/
UNFAIR ;_;
Back to top Go down
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 10:10 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 1:05 pm

SHINee ON YLBFB AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS OUTTT!
go and find it yourself lmao :X
it is on YOUTUBE
search shinee on taiwan shows(?)
okay I DONT KNOW! D:
zongzhi, OUT LE
you can go and find it ^^
-hugs shinee-
and yessss.
singapore in not broadcasting -.-
so watch on the internet peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^
Back to top Go down
karerou!
Admin
karerou!

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:28 pm

I'll be good and link the videos Laughing

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5

Credits to sugoishow@youtube for the uploading. The full download can be found at the side bar at youtube. The video quality is not really in HQ, but it's good enough to watch, ithink.

Minho is still the same... He rarely talks... o__o
The Onew condition... very serious. everyone is like "...dots"
Jong knows 一枝独秀! Yay for 罗志祥!
Show and Alien keeps saying that they are cute. LMAO.

Okay that all i have to say ;] ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
http://karerou.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)   WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE'RE LIVING IN THE SMTOWN!~ (OFFICIAL SHINee THREAD :D)
Page 1 of 1