TKGS Interact Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is too small, as long as it comes from the heart

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

(debut) - the stenographer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the stenographer

the stenographer

(debut) - the stenographer Empty
PostSubject: (debut) - the stenographer   (debut) - the stenographer Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 1:45 pm

as jolene requested, i'm starting a new topic to introduce myself. (which actually seems kind of egotistical, but then again everybody's doing the same thing.)

hello, my name is beth. my class for '09 is 3e4, like our president's sec three class. ha. and my birthday's 17 january (CCA promo day D: i always have school on my birthday). for extra info, i was supposed to have been born on the last week of december '93, that would make me fifteen by now. but i somehow delayed my coming out by three weeks.

also, a stenographer is one who transcripts oral speech. a stenographer is most commonly found in a courtroom recording what everybody says while they are under oath. (the stenographer is also the name of a song by relient k, my favourite band next to switchfoot. does anyone dig them besides me?)
Back to top Go down

(debut) - the stenographer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TKGS Interact Club :: tkgs Interact Club :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: