TKGS Interact Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is too small, as long as it comes from the heart

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yijieeee

yijieeee

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Empty
PostSubject: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 12:40 pm

SEPERATED INTO 3 PARTS! :D
(sorry for the big pictures. :X im lazy to resize :X)

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Hanayori01

* Title: 花より男子
* Title (romaji): Hana Yori Dango
* Also known as: Boys Before Flowers / Boys Over Flowers
* Genre: Romance

Main Casts

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Inouemao_001
Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Blacktux
Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) 1_338700375l
Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui (MY HUSBAND HAHA :D)

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Piamatsudainterview2
Matsuda Shota as Nishikado Shoujiro

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Tsuyoshiabe
Abe Tsuyoshi as Mimasaka Akira

HANA YORI DANGO SEASON ONE
9 episodes.

Synopsis:
Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyoji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground. If a student gets on the F4’s bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school.

Makino hopes to pass her days quietly-- without drawing any attention to herself-- but one day, she stands up to Domyoji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a “tough weed”. She declares war right back on the F4. Her resolve gets the attention of her crush Hanazawa Rui and oddly enough, rouses romantic feelings in her worst enemy, Domyoji Tsukasa.

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Hanayoridangochart

*The series is based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hana Yori Dango" (Boys Before Flowers) by Kamio Yoko.

HANA YORI DANGO SEASON TWO
11 episodes.

Synopsis:
This second season of Hana Yori Dango picks up right after Domyoji leaves for New York. After confessing to Domyoji, Makino has not spoken to him for a year. Rui and the other members of F4 try and help Makino meet Domyoji again by going to New York for the christmas holidays. Though F4 and Makino meet Domyoji again, he has become a completely different person, and so they leave for Japan.

Some time later, Domyoji's mother annouces that they will be returning to Japan. There, they hold a giant super-rich and classy birthday party for Domyoji and announce something very important. Domyoji, like in the first season, is engaged to a rich girl and heir. The only difference is that they are to be wed soon. What will Makino do?

On the side, Rui begins to fall in love with Makino... will this become a love... square?

Rui --> Makino --> Domyoji --> Shigeru (arranged fiancee of Domyoji)

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Hanayoridango2-chart

HANA YORI DANGO FINAL (THE MOVIE)

Synopsis:
"I, Doumyouji Tsukasa, have formally decided to get married in the spring of next year! I will be marrying the woman of my destiny, who captured my heart and never let it go, Makino Tsukushi!!"

In a hotel in Japan, Tsukasa held an extravagant press conference to announce this to the entire world. Afterwards, Tsukushi is targeted even by television programs, which are hailing her as a modern-day princess.

Following that, when the Makino family and the Doumyouji family gathered together to give their engagement presents to the couple, Doumyouji's mother, Kaede, once Tsukushi's divine enemy who was always opposed to the match, offered Tsukushi a 10-billion-yen tiara as proof of her acceptance of the engagement. The tiara, named the "Smile of Venus," is an heirloom that has been passed down through the generations to women in the Doumyouji family.

That night, as she sat in her hotel room watching the tiara sparkle, Tsukushi embraced all of her worries about how, by marrying Tsukasa, who had become successor to his family corporation, everything in her peaceful life was about to change. Tsukasa, sensing her mental state, swore to her, "I will protect you for the rest of my life. Come with me without any worries!" But in front of the two at that moment, suddenly, a man dressed in black crashed through the window, took the tiara, and ran away! Not knowing what was going on, Tsukushi and Tsukasa chased after the man. But in the blink of an eye, he vanished into the city.

Dumbfounded by this event, the two returned to the hotel room only to be dumbfounded again at the sight before their eyes. The window glass that had only just been broken, and the furniture that had been damaged in Tsukasa's struggle with the man, had all been replaced as if nothing had ever happened!

This way, the situation takes on the appearance not of the tiara having been stolen, but that Tsukushi lost it herself. They must get it back at any cost! This is no time to be getting married now! Is the owner of the hotel in on it as an accomplice too? Is his goal the 10-billion tiara? Or to put a stop to Tsukushi and Tsukasa's wedding? And who is the culprit...?

In order to retrieve the "Smile of Venus" tiara, which legend has it will "bring eternal love to its bearer," Tsukushi and Tsukasa give chase through Hong Kong, Las Vegas, and throughout the world. And, what of the "F4," who have begun to walk their own paths in life? What are they doing now, and where are they?

BONUS PICTURE:
HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Jun68ch
MATSUMOTO JUN! (aint he handsome? ^^)

-credits: DramaWiki, Zette.Tabulas, My Folder, Google :D-
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

Ahhhhhh Hana Yori Dango~ X)
Back to top Go down
karerou!
Admin
karerou!

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:41 pm

MATSUJUN IS SO NOT HANDSOME
Back to top Go down
http://karerou.livejournal.com
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 5:02 pm

KARE ROU YOU ARE HORRIBLE! HE IS HANDSOME LORH!
JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE ARASHI! ):
Back to top Go down
karerou!
Admin
karerou!

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 3:07 pm

WHATSSSS? IT'S A FACT THAT HE IS NOT HANDSOME. cyclops HAH
Back to top Go down
yijieeee

yijieeee

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 8:12 pm

DIONG KARE ROU!
HE IS HANDSOME OKAY!
YOU ARE A HORRIBLE GIRL! D:
Back to top Go down
shimin

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:17 pm

hehe,
yijie, everytime, i see this page,
i will recall what you say. Wink
Back to top Go down
karerou!
Admin
karerou!

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:02 pm

What she say? Talk bad about me huh Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)   HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HANA YORI DANGO (JAP.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TKGS Interact Club :: Have fun! :: Movie/Drama-
Jump to: