TKGS Interact Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is too small, as long as it comes from the heart

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

[Announcement] Runners for Interact (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrsYUNHO
Admin
mrsYUNHO

[Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] Runners for Interact (:   [Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 7:45 pm

helloooo~ as i have announced, but just in case SOME OF YOU were not paying attention...

MEEEEE (jolene)
Valerie, Cheryl and Beth will be running on sports day for interact club. so PLEASE make sure you guys cheer for us okkkk~ we need lot's of support.

oh and FYI, Jaslyn and Kristen are the reserves for the run.. so... Very Happy

GOOD LUCK INTERACT!!!!! Very Happy
let's win AGAIN. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://tkgsic.forumotion.com
karerou!
Admin
karerou!

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Runners for Interact (:   [Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 3:49 pm

WIN♡
Back to top Go down
http://karerou.livejournal.com
syafz

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Runners for Interact (:   [Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:52 pm

Don't worry.
WE CAN WIN!
Just remember to beat the ART CLUBBERS.
hahahah.
INTERACT RULE!
YEAH MAN!

IM GOING INSANE.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
cutest

cutest

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Runners for Interact (:   [Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 11:42 pm

Must win PB... hehehe

PLEASE DON'T INJURE YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
the stenographer

the stenographer

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Runners for Interact (:   [Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 5:46 pm

nyeah. too late. valerie already scraped both her knees ): (don't worry, it happened to me too.)

just wanna say it was amazing to run with you all in the relay Very Happy it happened so fast i don't even remember if anyone overtook me or if i overtook anyone (i hope i did Very Happy), i just remember running and remembering it was not as long as i thought it might have been, and that i couldn't bear to look as jolene sprinted the last 100m. we might not have gotten silver or gold, but hey, we're all still winners (with the bronze) anyway I love you next year we'll beat LDS (GRRRR, LDS.), and hopefully PB ... :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Runners for Interact (:   [Announcement] Runners for Interact (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Runners for Interact (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TKGS Interact Club :: Announcements :: Important updates!-
Jump to: