TKGS Interact Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is too small, as long as it comes from the heart

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sec 4 Farewell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrsYUNHO
Admin
mrsYUNHO

Sec 4 Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Sec 4 Farewell   Sec 4 Farewell Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 9:46 pm

!!! alright... sec 4 farewell is over... and well... i really really... FEEL SO SAD ): aww....
okokok, anyways this thread here, shall be for you juniors to post any message you want to the sec 4 seniors, and at the same time, sec 4s can just well... say whatever you want la.
cuz i know many didn't know how to express how sad they were on that day itself... but NVM!
i believe everyone have something to say about sec 4s leaving... RIGHT??? Very Happy hahaha.

so come on juniors... show jaslyn the seniors some love Very Happy

(jas, you know i like to joke right!)

: Jolene Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tkgsic.forumotion.com
mrschokyuhyun

mrschokyuhyun

Sec 4 Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sec 4 Farewell   Sec 4 Farewell Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 10:43 pm

I WILL MISS YOU!
WO HUI HEN XIANG NI MEN!
너, 보고싶을꺼야 !
あなたがいなくて寂しいです! <- I searched this from the web and there were no direct translations, so the actual meaning of this is "I am lonely because you are not here."

Yeah Sad

Like what the sec 3 seniors said, I can't imagine interact without you guys.
To be honest, interact would be pretty boring because the entertainment level would have down slided after you all left Neutral

Last thing I'd like to say, WORK HARD FOR YOUR O LEVELS! <3
Back to top Go down
http://t-hirteendegrees.blogspot.com
cutest

cutest

Sec 4 Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sec 4 Farewell   Sec 4 Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 1:38 am

I'm waiting, haha. Don't be afraid to post your love confessions for me okay~

And don't worry our sec 3s can tell very funny jokes also, the very dry kind haha
Back to top Go down
Miniloves
Admin
Miniloves

Sec 4 Farewell Empty
PostSubject: SEC FOUR FAREWELL VIDEOS   Sec 4 Farewell Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 4:38 pm

Video 1

Hi! I have uploaded the sec4 farewell videos for those who missed the sec4 farewell and wants to watch the videos.For those who attended, you can watch it too.Enjoy!!! Very Happy

Video 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sec 4 Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sec 4 Farewell   Sec 4 Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sec 4 Farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TKGS Interact Club :: Announcements :: Important updates!-
Jump to: